- Reinforced AISI 304 stainless steel construction
- Hardox steel hammer mill
- Hot galvanized screens with 3/8″ or 5/8″ hole sizes
- Various models with throughput ranging from 2-20 ton per hour of commingled organic and non-organic waste
The Bio Separator can separate the organics from the inorganics in your waste stream. The nutrient rich organic material can then be used as compost, animal feed, or as an anaerobic slurry for biogas production. A variety of sizes and configurations are available. As the separator gets bigger in size, so does the size of the materials it can process.
Hand-Fed Bio Separator
The hand-fed small Bio Separator was engineered with grocery stores and entertainment venues in mind. With a 20 HP motor and compact design. It is able to process materials up to the size of a 12-ounce plastic bottle. A small hopper can be exchanged with the hand-fed delivery system to provide greater processing capacity.
Medium Bio Separator
The medium Bio Separator is designed for mall food courts and small waste transfer stations. Equipped with a 50 HP motor, it is able to process items up to a 1/2 gallon bottle in size.
Large Bio Separator
The large Bio Separator is made to handle to toughest waste streams. Items up to a size of a gallon bottle can be handled without any grinding or pre-processing.
- Very robust with up to 20 ton per hour throughput of co-mingled non-organics and food waste
- Up to 99% removal of non-organics from food waste depending on product and screen size
- Reducing GHG (methane) emissions from landfills and waste combustion
- Recycled food waste can be used as compost for ferilizer replacement
- Creation of an anaerobic digester feed stream with high methane production potential
- Improved sanitation, public safety and health for both your facility and community
- Low maintenance
- Food Processing
Send Us A Message
Interested in learning more about Doda's Industrial equipment? Please fill out this form and someone will contact you shortly.