- AISA 304 stainless steel construction
- Versatile intake design
- Planetary drive system
- Consistent feed and overflow system
- Internal chopping system
- Solids discharge door and opening
- Heavy duty stainless steel auger
- Easy access for inspection or cleaning
Doda’s Screw Separator—with its compact design, easy installation and simple to maintain features—is an excellent machine for the separation of solids from liquids and sludges. It uses an auger rotating at 30 RPM inside two wedge wire screens.
Our heavy duty screens come in a variety of sizes – 1.0mm, 0.75mm, 0.50mm, 0.25mm are standard. Other sizes are available upon request. Choosing a larger screen in the first stage of the separation for fast dewatering and a smaller opening screen for the final compression stage resulting in a higher capture rate of solids is a popular, effective option. Our knowledgeable team is available to help you determine the optimal configuration for your waste management needs.
Additional information on Doda’s Screw Separator.
- Reduces solid waste
- Increases storage capacity
- Reduces sedimentation for improved aerobic process in lagoon
- Reduces maintenance and provides for longer lagoon operation before cleaning
- Generates suitable compost or green bedding
- Food Processing
- Pulp and Paper
- Meat Processing
Send Us A Message
Interested in learning more about Doda's Industrial equipment? Please fill out this form and someone will contact you shortly.